Careers at Hope’s Crossing
PART-TIME BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PROGRAM COORDINATOR
We’re expanding our Team!
Hope’s crossing, a 501c(3) nonprofit organization is expanding our organization to meet the growing needs of our community. Hope’s Crossing is seeking a Part-Time Behavioral Health Program Coordinator at our office location 1632 W Camelback Road, Phoenix, Az 85015.
About Hope’s Crossing
Hope’s Crossing is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to restoring hope in the lives of women striving to overcome the barriers to success. Programs and services are offered to support women and their families as they strive towards re-entry back into their community, including Offering Employment/Education support, Social and Life Skills Development, and Personal and Professional skills training to help overcome barriers to sustainability. To learn more about Hope’s Crossing go to our website: www.hopescrossing.org.
Reporting to the CEO, the Behavioral Health Program Coordinator will plan and coordinate one or more programs for Hope’s Crossing organization, including program management, program budgeting, and client engagement activities. Develop and implement programs that align with the organization’s mission and support the organization’s mission goals and outcomes. Create program materials, establishes staffing requirements, and ensures that the program achieves stated objectives. This position will support the team of Social Work Interns that manage client caseloads, input case notes, and create billing and invoices for program contracts. Program Coordinator will be intimately involved in special events that publicize the organization and its programs to the community.
The role of the Program Coordinator is to administer one or more programs for Hope’s Crossing
- Manage virtual and in-person program schedules and facilitator assignments within Best Notes Electronic Health Record System.
- Provide in-office support to meet the needs of clients that walk in or are scheduled for appointments.
- Support intern and volunteer team in the development of client service plans.
- Implement, coordinate, and plan activities and/or participant in related leadership programs.
- Participate in community outreach by making community presentations, reaching out to partner organizations, and developing communications like social media posts aimed at potential volunteers.
- Coordinate service projects; monthly ongoing service projects; and support the planning and implementation of a yearlong service campaign.
- Training and Evaluation of SW Interns and volunteer program staff.
- Manage and coordinate agency referrals and referral packet paperwork within the Best Notes Electronic Health Record system.
- Reconciliation of client appointments, case notes, and invoicing for contract reimbursement.
- Assist evaluators in gathering information related to program improvement.
- Creates and maintains monthly program utilization, program outcomes, and client statistics
- Manage the team referral roster, including a collection of baseline data
- Monitor, track, and trend service delivery to ensure service delivery meets the needs of clients
- Monitors staffing and appointment scheduling to ensure client needs are met
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Conduct staff meetings to discuss plans, review problem areas outline new goals and objectives
- In collaboration CEO, participates in recruitment, training, professional development, and performance monitoring of clinical staff
- Requires 2- 4 years of related experience.
- Minimum 2 years prior experience in group facilitation or training, preferably with at-risk women
- Ability to turn conflict into a learning opportunity
- Detail-oriented in tracking program outcomes
- Established public speaking or program presentations
- Social Media fluency experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Community Engagement Experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or equivalent required
- Must pass a background check
- Must possess a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must provide own transportation
- Bilingual in Spanish & English preferred but not required.
For consideration, submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Volunteer Positions Available
Celebrating 10 Years of Serving At-Risk Women
Hope’s Crossing is uniquely dedicated to helping women become successful following traumatic experiences including incarceration, domestic violence, substance abuse, and other life-altering challenges. Our focus is on serving each woman’s unique needs with a comprehensive approach to helping her create a new, healthy, and fulfilling chapter in her life. Volunteers are an integral part of our organization’s success and we are very excited about the opportunity to connect with community partners that have a shared commitment. Below are the list of current volunteer opportunities and a high-level outline of responsibilities we are seeking to fill.
Fundraising / Event Planning
Position Description: The Fundraising volunteer will assist the CEO and her team with the implementation of fundraising strategies for 2017. They will research events and design creative fundraisers throughout the year. The volunteer will also seek corporate sponsors and other forms of donations from the community.
Additional assignments can include developing written protocols to support the operations of fundraising tasks and activities. Coordinating with sponsors, donors, and supporters with promotional campaigns, social media marketing, and recognition of corporate citizenship.
Duties will be approximately 70% project-oriented and 30% clerical. Clerical duties include working with an organizational database, mailings to members, and general assistance.
Digital Marketing / Social Media
Position Description: This position will assist in planning, creating, and promoting branded content across multiple digital platforms while working to increase digital engagement and awareness. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in an innovative and exciting atmosphere and be responsible for shaping the digital presence of a nonprofit. This position will be instrumental in creating social media content, storytelling for the organization, and capturing and presenting program economic and community impact.
Position Description: The Program Assistant works with Hope’s Crossing staff developing communications with current and prospective clients, helping to plan and execute program-specific events and prepare for program classes and workshops. Responsibilities include researching, writing, organizing, and promoting events to members and to the community. To be actively engaged in tracking client progress, graduation eligibility, and compliance to ensure graduation readiness, and working directly with clients in achieving personal and employment goals. Duties will be approximately 70% project/program-oriented and 30% clerical. Clerical duties include working with organizational databases, mailings to members, and general assistance in the success of programs and services.
Position Description: The primary responsibility of the HR Manager is to further develop and maintain a healthy and effective human resource recruitment, screening, interviewing, and placement system across the organization. Serve as the liaison with program staff to ensure the effective coordination of staff and volunteers within the organization’s environment. Great communication and people skills are required for this position. Applicants must possess the ability to lead and inspire others, be able to delegate authority, survive ambiguity, and be innovative and creative. Assist in the development and oversight of organization policies and procedures that support the mission and brand of the organization.
Position Description: The Administrative Assistant works with Hope’s Crossing staff developing communications and helps to plan and execute operational tasks to ensure Hope’s Crossing office is operating optimally. Additional assignments can include answering the incoming calls, data reporting, online and manual file maintenance, administrative support to the Executive Director and program manager. Responsibilities include researching, writing, organizing, and promoting events to members and the community. Duties will be approximately 40% project-oriented and 60% Administrative.
Hope’s Crossing Organization | 1632 W. Camelback Road, Phoenix Arizona 85015 | 602.795.8098 | CreateHope@Hopescrossing.org